Comments for People After me

 Hello everyone, My comments are still not working for some reason. So I will post your comments here on my blog page, I am sorry!


Emilie - N/A

Klay - I really like this! I think you did a great job with the effect. Can't wait to see what else you are going to do!

Aaron - This I think is a good start. I can start to see parts of the fog, it could use a little ore tweaking I think but you're off to a great start. Interested to see how this comes a long because it seems like a really cool effect that I would be interested in using.

Erin - I love following the blue heart. I wish that it would almost draw the work Erin out instead of it already being there. I think that could be really interesting. Great start!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Draft

First Tutorial Project 3

Final Project Progress